Ajay Mungara's shared items

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3

My favorite internet browser for sometime has been Maxthon. I simply love the tabbed interface and the important "Ad Blocker" capability. I also use Maxthon as my RSS feed aggregator. Couple of downsides of Maxthon include the support of custom toolbars like google toolbar and del.icio.us buttons.
The promise and capabilities of Microsoft IE 7 seemed pretty good, so I decided to install the beta 3 product. I have been using this only for a day ... and my first impressions are really POSITIVE. It appears to me that Microsoft is finally listening to its users and have incorporated some of the key capabilities that I have come to expect from any browser (like the tabbed interface, integrated RSS capabilities, popup blocker, etc.). I will blog more about my experience with IE7 after I start using it more regularly.

No comments: