- I like the bluetooth capability
- Sync up with Outlook calendar, notes, tasks and contacts
- Good form factor
- Expandable memory slot (although you have to replace the existing one if you buy a new memory card). But the built in memory should be good enough for most of the functions
- Good Battery life
- Key pad is rather small
- DOES not sync up with outlook email. The software Nokia PC Sync does not support this capability. Only way to do it is to set the email as a POP3 or SMPT email account and sync up email via Internet
- I thought this phone was really bulky for the capabilities it provides
- The speaker phone is weak ... hardly a speaker phone in my opinion
- Nokia PC sync software has a very poor UI
I had to return the phone because it does not support the email sync up using bluetooth and the phone was really bulky. After using a flip phone for so long ... I realized that I prefer a flip phone.
TIP: If you plan to buy any phone from the local AT&T wireless, do your research using google and they usually match the price on the device (they don't match the accessories). I was able to get the phone for about $100 less asking them to match the price.